I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
What worked in May
- setting aside time to plan tomorrow
- creative stuff Monday through Wednesday and job stuff Thursday through Sunday
- Monthly Tarot
- sitting with my fears and honoring them
- dancing regularly again
- watching new dancing videos
- choosing nourishment
- letting go of what I didn't want
- making an effort to have fun
- using Clip Studio Paint!
- menthol salve to keep headaches away
Next time I might
- do ablutions at 9
- job stuff for one hour, then do something fun
- keep to my loose schedule
Qualities for june
Focus. Let Go. All that doesn't serve me falls away. Freedom! Yes to my yes.
Things i'm working on
- making this portfolio website!
- getting into bed at 9.45 to have a good night's sleep for getting up at 5.30
- [somewhat secret project]
- moving on!
Looking forward to
- choosing someone to help me
- my plant babies sprouting! A few have come up already <3
Asking and hoping for
- a new way to spend my time during the day!
- continuing towards my desires
I'm ready for
- moving on to something amazeballs