I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
What worked in August
- BUBBLE MAPS still saving my life
- waking up at 5.30 in the morning to make time to dance before work
- nourishing myself
- burdock and hawthorn infusions
- doing fun things
- leaving to-dos for later
- doing sprints (working on a project just for one week at a time)
- accepting reality and meeting myself where I am
- preventing headaches with menthol salve
- being open to receive help and clarity
Next time I might
- continue with sprints
- drink more fluids on the weekend
- the day ends at 9 pm, that's it, period.
Qualities for September
Joy. Let Go. Light. Nourish. Adventure. Fun.
Things I'm working on
- leveling up my tech skills
- my biz
- job search
Looking forward to
- feeling more me
- feeling like my spirit is rested
- more flowers on my plants!
Asking and hoping for
I'm ready for
- soak up the good stuff